As one of the world’s leading BIM Consultancies, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well-known clients. Archilizer is a computational BIM consultancy that is democratizing the use of computer intelligence in Architecture and influencing the way Architectural practices deliver work. We are helping a number of companies, from startups to large enterprises, implement BIM and start deliver work intelligently. We deliver unmatched simplicity, flexibility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a BIM Strategist who will lead the BIM implementation and integration in multiple Architecture practices in London and internationally. The role will include making strategic decisions based on changing factors, organizing and leading Revit trainings, providing continual support for multiple design projects in the residential, commercial, educational and transportation sectors, collaborate with R&D to create bespoke solutions and solve complex issues.
What’s It Like?
Work alongside some of the best architecture designers in the field? Learn from being part of multiple fast-paced projects? Help everyone work better and smarter? Make your own decisions and enjoy the results?
What You’ll Do?
- Provide Revit support to some of the best Architecture Design studios.
- Take ownership of the BIM management and implementation inside clients’ organizations.
- Execute on multiple live projects simultaneously.
- Keep a comprehensive track record of the continual development of different project teams.
- Maintain a clear vision of the ongoing needs of organizations, communicate on the executive level and inform the strategic component of decision making.
- Coach and supervise technical team members.
- Build best practices for project delivery.
- Work with different Design teams to best progress in ongoing project delivery.
- Work with R&D to design sophisticated and non-trivial solutions to laborious tasks to bring efficiency to customers.
What Should You Have?
- Kind and thoughtful demeanor.
- Outstanding hands-on knowledge in Autodesk Revit, proven record of implementing BIM technologies in complex real-world Architecture Projects.
- Background in Architecture is mandatory, master degree in Architecture. (Unless you know how to deliver Architecture projects in all design stages, know how to draw, are expert in Revit, know who Zaha Haddid, Peter Zumptor, Bjerke Ingles and Gaudi are but happen not to be an architect).
- Extensive work with Families and Family Creation.
- Experience in Data Management in Revit.
- Passion for helping others reach <strong>their</strong> full potential through trainings, hand-holding and over-the-shoulder support.
- Passion for creating and delivering outstanding design.
- The ability to jump in and out of complex projets and ‘hit the ground running’.
- Self-disciplined, -motivated, -driven attitude.
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to work with multiple levels of hierarchy inside client organisations.
- Willingness to travel.
- English fluency – A MUST.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
To apply for this job, email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.